Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April Showers....

Well this is my first real post. One that I am actually writing for the blog. I hope that anyone who reads this will enjoy it and hopefully feel free to write and exchange ideas. I have just finished stuffing envelopes with my new brochure to introduce my soaps. I have been working on a line a soap that will attract specific intention. Hopefully I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT COULD USE A LITTLE LOVE, PROTECTION OR HEALING.
I really loved doing the research and developing of them. It was a nice way to put together all the knowledge I have soaked in to work. I have to admit they are really nice soaps.I feel confident that anyone can use them. Herbalist, aromatherapists and the wonderful Witches too will enjoy them for their healing ability.
I am also gearing up for a busy spring. Having my own gardening business has been a great experience for me. My clients are eagerly awaiting their Spring displays. The economic situation has been difficult for many. I have been bartering with some clients. I also had the opportunity to get rid of the dead weight. For the most part it has been a positive experience for me. I think it is because I am in not in it for the money. I totally love being able to bring the beauty of the flowers to my community. It makes me feel blessed. I am Oh so grateful!

3 comments:

  1. Marita, you are a natural and your Tea friends look fwd to our planting with you every year! Your soaps are so pure and clean-smelling, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marita, awesome blog!! I want to buy some soaps! See you on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We missed you on Wednesday! Hope you can make the next tea. I will be in Granville until Nov. starting May 1st.

    ReplyDelete