Monday, April 20, 2009

April showers continue....
I really don't mind the rain. I prefer to work in it to tell you the truth. It is better than 1oo degree heat. I have been making soaps the past week. It takes two weeks to cure before I can send them out. I am almost ready to send out the brochures. It seems to take so much time to organize it all. I thought that I WOULD BE ABLE TO DO IT MORE TIMELY.
I decided to redo my small (7X11) pond. I had put it in when the boys were small. I had been patching it for the last two years. Bidding time. I did make it deeper and more professional then the first. But then again there were no children to run after or keep an eye on whilst I was preparing the hole. That alone is tricky. I saved most of my original plants but the fish did not make it. My hands are sore from holding the shovel! I think it will be much nicer than the first. Soon my granddaughter will be here and she can put her little hands in the water to touch the fish. I look forward to teaching her all the things I know. If her parents will let me. It is hard being the boys mom. If the woman they chose does not feel like sharing it could be hard. I am hoping for the best.
I am getting ready to design the displays for my customers now for the summer. I want to do some really nice work.

2 comments:

  1. you are going to be a wonders-full grandmother! Lucky, lucky granddaughter! I am sure your son will want his daughter to learn from you! Your pond sounds really nice except for the poor fish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to buy some soap! I am looking forward to seeing the brochure. :-)

    ReplyDelete