Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The sun is out!

So much rain.. But now it is so beautiful out. I have made soap this morning for my dear husbands physical therapist's son. I had a great time formulating it. I hope it works well. I designed it to heal and soothe his poor skin. It will also work for diaper rash.I think that I would like to sell the custom soap in 2 LB. bars. That way they could cut it as they use it. I have to find out first if this can work. That way I would not have extra soap around. I figure that I should sell it a little cheaper than single 3.5 oz bars. I am thinking of adding this to my intentional soap page on my web site www.withseedsofintention.com

I have been gathering all my info and getting ready to go out and plant the summer displays for my clients. I think I will try to use different plants this year. Then I will have a wider selection for clients to view on my web site. Then they can choose from a wider variety of annuals and a larger variety of colors. I am trying to be more adventurous.

My herb garden looks beautiful this year . The cold really let them get a good start. Many I planted last year and thought I lost came back to my surprise. It was a nice treat. I am going to try Astragalus again. It is such a great herb. I was sad when it did not return. I am going to try it both by seed and plant. I also replacing a Coltsfoot plant that I lost last year. I really liked this herb when I tried it at Sage Mountain last year when we were studying the effects of certain herbs. I was very asthmatic and it helped open my breathing passages. Rosemary prepared it as a tea.

Rosemary Gladstar is an amazing teacher. I am furthering my education with her this fall. I am saving to take her class the Ecstasy of Teaching. I am hoping to learn how too teach, organize and finance so that I can start hosting workshops. I really think that it will be an great experience. I also love that I will get to meet more amazing people interested in teaching the beauty way. I am so grateful for having this advantage. I have given up agetting all gifts and asked that instead it be contributed to my class fee. It has and will be worth it.

Just a short while and my new grandchild will be here. Brian and his wife, Brianna are getting ready and looking forward to the arrival of Madison Jane.....

1 comment:

  1. You have a magical garden both behind yur house and in your mind. Your soaps are so lovingly prepared and thought out they cannot help but heal. I miss being able to come visit it. Your clients are lucky to have you. I think your classes are so worthwhile and I am sure, as I read your post, that 'healing feeling' runs deep and strong when you are in this magical world.

    ReplyDelete