Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanks!

Thanksgiving is a time for gratitude. I am grateful for so many things. I am sure as many of us are. Were do I begin... Lets see I am grateful for my life with my husband, children, family and friends. I am grateful for my health and my ability to help others. I also feel blessed for all that I learned and will continue to be grateful for all that I will learn.

So many of us forget to say thank you. I myself at times neglect this little step.. Ah but is it such a little step? It has been a hard year. The year is almost complete and that I was able to be graceful and loving through it although at times I felt like I was going to blow! For this alone I am so grateful.

I have put all the gardens to sleep for the winter. My clients were pleased this year. Yeah!!! I have planted the tulips and daffodils for next spring. I hope they rest well and bloom well in the spring. My clients so love them. Their smiling faces in the cold days of spring. Bring that much needed boost of energy!

I have been getting back to making soap. So any of you that want to order your own custom soap. Which I am offering this year at a great price. I am selling them in whole forms(10-11 bars) for $30.00. Just tell me what you want need or desire from your bathing experience. Be it for your health or your spirit! Just putting it out there. You can also buy my Intentional Soap. Makes a great gift for you or your loved ones. Attract the intention you desire to your life! Yeah!!! Check out my web site at www.withseedsofintention.com and click on the natural soap page!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I do want to buy some soap and will check out your website!! You have the best soap with such good energy. :-)

    ReplyDelete